Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saturday December 4th

                             I made this a 5.5 inch card. The base is Gina K Fresh Aspargus, The dp is K & Co. Yuletide and Classic K paper stacks. The flowers are from Prima, the ribbon is from Making Memories Trims 5th Avenue. I used a marvy punch, and Martha Stewart glitter in gold. The image is from Carmen Medlin for SCACD ( Susana's Custom Art and Card Design ) called 1st Signs of Fall. I found this image on a card  on a blog I follow called Scrap Bitz by Susanne J Dean. She teaches Copic classes and has many videos on Utube. She is a great teacher and that is where I learned to color with Copics. I copied the colors she used on this image and I think it looks pretty much like hers so I will not enter it in any challenges, but I just wanted to show how the card turned out. So thanks for taking a look and if you would like to leave a comment I would love it. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment