Thursday, March 10, 2011

Copic Creations Challenge # 45


Hello everyone on this cold and rainy day, spring can not come to soon for me. At least we will be able to turn the clocks ahead this weekend, YEAH!!!! Okay now to the card, the challenge from COPIC Creations is to use complementary colors on our cards. I started out with Paper Trey Ink white cs as my base, I also used it for my bottom layer that I dry embossed with a folder from Provo Craft called Scrollwork. My focal image is from JustRite's Birdhouses stamp set. I colored the image with Copic markers and applied Star Dust Stickles, and used a die from Nestabilities classic circles to cut it out, and used my mat pack to add faux stiching marks. I also used a die from the Nestabilities scalloped circles to cut the pink cs backing out. I added a sentiment from JustRite's You Inspire Me stamp set, using Memento's Rosebud ink. I finished the card with a ribbon from Offray.Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh. Dee, your coloring is wonderful! Your use of complementary pinks and greens is stunning. So glad you could join us at Copic Creations ~ good luck to you.
    Hugs...Rose

    ReplyDelete