Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge # 68


Hello everyone, our challenge today from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Blog is to make a card using floss or twine on it. I started my card using Paper Trey Ink white cs for my base. I added Gina K Fresh Asparagus cs for my base layer. I added K & Co design paper, this is from a large stack of the best of papers, I took another piece of the fresh asparagus cs and used a punch from EK Success on one side and tucked it under another piece of white cs topped with another piece of K & Co design paper from the same stack. I attached on top of that my image of the Giselle stamp which I colored with my Copic Markers and cut out with a labels four Nestabilities. I also used a die from Nestabilities Fancyful Holiday and cut that out in gold foil from American Crafts. I added buttons from my stash and finished the card with twine also from my stash. Thank you for stopping to look at my card and have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment