Saturday, December 4, 2010

Seven Kids Challenge # 9

                                 This challenge is to make a card using  non traditional christmas colors. I think this looks very non traditional. The card base is Gina K Creme de Menthe paper that I ran thru my cuttlebug using a candy cane striped folder that came in a christmas set, I don't know the name of the folder, the  purple paper is from my stash, I don't know who makes it, the dp is Websters Pages combo pack Waiting for Santa & Sweet Season, really beautiful papers. The ribbon is from American Crafts, the rhinstones are from Queen & Co., the button is from my stash. The sentiment is from the StampTV kit  Holiday Greetings. My image is Magnolia's, Tilda with christmas stockings, that I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored in with Copic markers. Thank you for looking at my card and I hope you will leave me a comment.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment