Friday, December 3, 2010

StampTV Sketch Challenge STVSKSP4

                                   I made this card using Gina K Ocean Mist cs, the snowman, gifts, and sentiment were stamped  from the StampTV kit by Rupa Shevde called Winter Friends. The snowflakes are from the StampTV  sets, Holiday Cheer and The Magic Of Christmas. I used Memento Summer Sky ink for the snowflakes and Memento Tuxedo Black ink for the other stamped images. I used Copic Markers to color, love them, they are the best IMO. The dp is Memory Box Tinsel, the white paper is Gina K Pure 120lb cs and the silver brads are from my stash. The big challenge for me was not putting more on the card, it feels a little naked to me, but that was the challenge. Thanks for taking a look and please leave a comment. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment