Monday, December 6, 2010

StampTV Color Challenge

                                        The color challenge is to use pink, chocolate brown, and ivory. I used Gina K Innocent pink, Choc. Brown, and Pure Ivory papers. My card base is pink and I layered ivory, choc. brown, and a pale ivory print from K & Co. paper pack Smitten. The image is from the stampTV set Hope Grows, Illistrated by Theresa Momber. I colored the flowers with copic markers and dotted the centers with Stickles Cinnamon glitter glue. I then cut the image out with my Spellbinders Nestabilities small circles in ivory and backed it with large circles in choc brown. I also used Spellbinders Fancy tags cut  in choc. brown and ivory, for my sentiment, that came from the stampTV  set Spring Florals. The clear rhinestones are from Recollections and the pink ones are from Queen & Co., and the ribbon is fron PTI. I hope you like my card , thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment