Monday, August 22, 2011

Crazy 4 Challenges



I am entering my card in the Crazy 4 challenges Bingo contest. The prize is two of Flourishes stamp sets, Wedded Bliss and Seeds of Friendship. All you have to do is pick three items in a row, up, down, across or diagonally, and make a card using the items that you picked. I haven't played this before, but what alot of fun. I can see using this to make lots of great cards. For my card I used GinaK chocolate brown cs for the base, and lemon drop cs that I embossed with the Cuttlebug Fleur De Lis folder. I also used a Martha Stewart loop punch on two edges. I stamped the birds nest image from Flourishes Spring Has Sprung stamp set on Xpress It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and colored that in with Copic Markers. I used my Grand Caliber to cut out the Spellbinders Small and Small Scalloped Octagons. I added green ribbon from Offray and a sentiment from Flourishes Humming Along stamp set, some brads and my card is done. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.




No comments:

Post a Comment