Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Flourishes Favorite Card Challenge



I am entering my card today in Flourishes Favorite Card Challenge. For this challenge they ask that you use your favorite stamp set to make a card. I don't have alot of Flourishes stamp sets but all of the the stamps I own are my favorites, and I chose to use the Lenten Rose set. This is so beautiful and I really like coloring it. For the card base I used GinaK 120lb pure white cs, then I layered that with PTI dark chocolate cs, topped that with one of the design papers from Memory Box's Valise paper pack. I added a looped border with my MS punch, some ribbon from my stash. The blue flower added is Prima.My focal Point is stamped on X-Press it Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored in with Copic markers. I attached that to more of the PTI dark chocolate paper and added rhinestones from Queen & co, and added my sentiment from the same stamp set. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card! Fabulous LO and you coloured that gorgeous image so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete