Sunday, November 28, 2010

StampTV challenge STVCSP3

                            My card today is for a color challenge. The colors are ocean mist, green apple and white. For my cards focal image I used the trees from the Gina K  Blessed is the Season stamp set. I stamped them out in Memento Cottage Ivy ink and then in Color Box Frost White pigment ink. I heat set that ink and then covered the trees with Ranger Stickles in Icicle. I used a piece of dp from the Linen Closet stack and cut a oval out of the center with my spellbinders petite ovals dies and attached it to my image. I then used my Cuttlebug to emboss the Scrollwork image to my ocean mist cs and also used the petite oval dies to cut a larger oval so my dp would show thru, and I attached it all to the green apple cs. My ribbon is from Offray and the bling is Queen & Co., my sentiment is from Gina K stamp set Holiday Greetings. Thank you for stopping by to take a look and please leave a comment. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment