Friday, January 7, 2011

Copic Challenge # 41 Sparkle


This is the first time I am entering the Copic's challenge. I have wanted to enter for a long time so here goes. My card base is from Gina K. Its the white pure luxury 120lb cs. The layers are backed with Gina K chocolate brown cs. The design paper is from Basic Grey Kioshi paper pad. The stamp is Snow Fun by Victoria Case. I stamped it on Marks Finest Papers Snow Storm Smooth 80lb paper, and colored it with copic markers. I cut it out with Spellbinders Labels 10 die # 4, and added clear rhinstones from Recollections. I added a rhinstone and pearl embellishment from Prima, and ribbon from Ofray. When I finished coloring the image I used Sparkly Fluff, in Daquiri Ice, on her collar, boot cuffs, and hat ties. I also used Martha Stewart glitter in course crystal. I had a lot of fun making this card and look forward to entering more challenges at Copic's. Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Aww she is so cute and sweet!! Love the bling you added!! Thanks for joining us at Copic Creations!
    Hugs
    Jodi=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sooooo adorable! Glad you could join us at Copic Creations ~ hope you can stop back tomorrow! hugz, Mary

    ReplyDelete