Sunday, January 9, 2011

Flourishes challenge # 99


This card is for Flourishes challenge # 99. The challenge is to make a card with flowers on it. My card base is Gina K pure white 120lb cs. The layers are also Gina K papers, vibrant violet and fresh asparagus. The designer paper is from the DCWV stack, Nana's Nursery, Baby Boy. My stamped image is from the StampTV kit, elegant flowers. I stamped it with Memento tuxedo black ink, colored it with Copic markers, and sponged the edges with memento cantalope ink. I also stamped and sponged the sentiment with the same ink. The sentiment is from the Flourishes stamp set Peaches and Cherries. I used Spellbinders lacey squares and scalloped squares to cut the layers behind the image and spellbinders lg.squares to cut out the image. I cut the sentiment with lg. deckled rectangles. Rhinestones from Queen & Co in lilac were used on the top and side of the image. Thank you for taking a look at my card and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment