Monday, January 17, 2011

Seven kids challenge # 12


The challenge for this week from Seven Kids college fund is to make a card of your choice, either hot or cold.Its a little to early to dream of hot weather so i stuck with cold. Also I don't own to many warm weather stamps, so, my card is of Tilda with bell. I chose for my base PTI white cs, and also from their 2009 cardstock sampler pack, I chose new leaf and spring rain as my background papers. For my design paper I have used, My Minds Eye Wonderful Winter stack, Basic Grey Kioshi, andWebsters Pages combo packWaiting for Santa and Sweet Season.I have also used a Martha Stewart gothic arch punch. I used Spellbinders snowflake wonder die set and also the labels fourteen die punch to cut my image. I then colored the image with copic markers and added Martha Stewart snow and glitter. A purple ribbon from Offray was added and rhinestones in clear and blue from Martha Stewart/E K Success were used to complete the card. Thank you for stopping by to look at my card, and ha a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the sparkle!!! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Dee! Thanks for playing along with us at 7 Kids!

    ReplyDelete