Monday, January 10, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge


I created this card for the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge # 60, time to unwind. For this challenge we can not use any ribbon or fibers of any kind on our cards. For my image I am using the Antoinette stamp. She was alot of fun to color. I used Copic markers to color her in, and I added Sparkly Fluff to her skirt, and earmuffs in sugar. I also added Stickles to her blouse in cotton candy, and to her scarf I added stickles in star dust, also I made ice marks below her skates in star dust. The card base is Gina K pure white 120lb cs. The layers are from PTI, enchanted evening and hibiscus burst. The design papers are from Basic Grey, the eskimo kisses paper stack. In place of a ribbon I used the Spellbinders eyelet borderabilities die. I also used the labels 10 to cut out my image. I used a Marvey punch for the flourishes on the image, also rhinestones from Queen & co in baby blue. The flowers are from Prima, and the pine sprig punch is Martha Stewart. Thank you for stopping by to look at my card and have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh....Antoinette looks SO pretty! Love all the pretty flowers! And thanks for joining us for this week's KKStamps challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee, Antoinette looks absolutely gorgeous!! Xx

    ReplyDelete