Tuesday, November 16, 2010

flourishes challenge #93

                                                   I made this card using the new stamp set Christmas Classics. I love this set.The cardinal was so fun to color with my copics. I used assorted papers from Gina K and the stripe paper is from Joanns peppermint forest stack. The lace and green Ribbon is from Offray and the green velvet ric-rac is from American Crafts, and the bling is from Queen & Co. Thanks for taking a look at my card feel free to leave a comment, and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. very pretty card!! That image sure is popular today:)
    Thanks for playing in the FTTC #93 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee, this is such a beautiful card for the holidays!!! Thank you for playing the FTTC with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete