Monday, November 15, 2010

StampTV color challenge

                             My card is for the StampTV color challenge this week. The challenge is to use the colors,turquoise,red and white.I chose to use a stamp from the stamptv set The Magic of Christmas and my sentiment is from the set holiday greetings.My papers are also from Gina K except for the ds which is from American Crafts Merrimint collection. I colored my images with Copic markers, they were stamped in Memento tuxedo black ink and also spunged with memento cantaloupe ink. The ribbon is also from Gina K. Spellbinders classic ovals and large big scalloped ovals were also used. I also embossed the stamped bow with gold powder, and I used a scalloped punch from Stampin'up. I had a lot of fun making this card, I hope you like it, if so please leave me a comment, I love to get them. Thanks and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment