Monday, November 15, 2010

Just right color challenge # 44

                         This challenge calls for using the colors,Navy, Gold and Rust.At first I didn't know if I could make this work but as I started playing the card seemed to come together pretty easily. I had just recieved the Autumn Blessings stamp set and the corn stalk seemed like a good choice. I colored it with copics and stamped it with memento tuxedo black ink and  sponged with memento canteloupe ink. I used PTI navy paper, K and co. Susan Winget christmas paper in gold, and some rust colored paper I had in my stash from stampin' up. I used my Spellbinders lables five to cut out the corn and also cut out a lacey circle with the navy paper. Assorted prima flowers were added and I cut a maple leaf out with my spellbinders die and used a MS punch for the greenery, Marvey for the curly Q's and the ribbon is from Offray. I hoped you enjoyed looking at my card today,and I love to hear any comments you have. Thanks and have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I love the blues and that rust colored paper. Unique use of Labels 5 die, cool effect and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete