Saturday, November 27, 2010

Magnolia-Licious Challenge

                                           This card is for the inspiration challenge this week. I really had to think about this one,and I have to say my inspiration came from the paragraph below the picture that said " YOU CAN DO IT''. I almost gave up but I knew she was right, I could do it. So, my card base is from my stash, I don't know who makes it, the dp is American Crafts  Merrymint  stack, the stars are also American Crafts , Christmas Foils, My focal image Tilda Santa's Little Helper is mounted on Spellbinders labels 10 and that is mounted on labels 14, the cs is Gina K, The ribbon is Offray which I attached a christmas tree brad from my stash to, the flowers are Prima, the string of beads attached to the stars  is  also from my stash, my sentiments are from Flourishes Christmas stamp set a Gift For You. I colored the stamp with copics and used stickles on the hat trim and I used a Martha Stewart punch but its a little hard to see it now. Thanks for stopping by to take a look. Please don't forget to leave a comment, and have a wonderful day!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Dee!!!! I'm so glad you saw the statement..."You can do it"...because, darlin', YOU DID IT!! Such a fun and pretty card!! Your coloring is just lovely!! And I love the stars and yellow ribbons...gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for playing in our very first inspiration challenge. Wait 'til you see what the DT has planned for the next challenge. You'll LOVE it! Hugs...Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU DID IT!!! Your yellow stars hit the mark with the inspiration picture. Thanks for playing along with Magnolia-licious Challenge. Hope to see you again. Linda C

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU DID IT!!!
    I love the stars, ribbon and all the sentiments you were able to put onto this one card :o) Tilda is coloured wonderfully :o)
    Thank you so much for not giving up but for joining us in our Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Dee. Lovey the fun bow and the shinny stars!! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge and hope to see you again for the next ones :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh what a gorgeous card Dee, Such a joy to view & love yout colours too!!!

    Hugz

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Dee! Love how you coloured Tilda especially those pleats. Your layout and the papers are just fabulous as well. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete