Thursday, November 25, 2010

Flourishes Sketch Challenge # 94

                                                    This card is for the Flourishes sketch challenge, I made it with Gina K Pure luxury 120 lb cs for my base, also Gina K  fresh asparagus was used for the  bottom accents, my dp is from K & company Yuletide pack, and also their Brenda Walton Specialty Pack, the ribbon is from PTI, I used a Martha Stewart punch, Jolee bling flowers, Best Occations rhinstone star that I colored with my copics Y19, a button from my stash as well as the christmas gifts stickers. My image is from the Forest of Trees set that I stamped with Memento Bahama Blue ink and over stamped with cash box Frost White pigment ink and then added M S white glitter to it. My sentiment is from the new christmas classics stamp set. This was a great sketch and I can see myself using this again. Thanks for taking a look and please leave a comment, and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge and flipping it turned out awesome. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the sketch! I love the mix of those designer papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute take on the Sketch Dee!!! Wonderful card for the holidays!!! Thank you for joining us at the FTTC!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete