Tuesday, November 23, 2010

StampTV Challenge #3

                                 This is my second entry for this challenge. I made the card base with Gina K 120lb heavy base weight pure white paper. The card is Gina K red hot cs topped with a selection of Tinsel  Memory Box  dp , another selection is under my focal images. My sentiment is from Gina K stamp set Holiday Greetings,I find myself going to this set quite often, great sentiments! I used the new stamp set Heirloom Ornaments also from Gina K, illustrated by Nina Brackett. I love love love this set! I stamped the ornaments with Martha Stewart glue and used her Holidays glitter set, I love the way they turned out. I used some Ryco 1.8mtr pearls to hang the ornaments. The brads are all from my stash. I would love if you left me a comment, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment